Translate

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

GLADIATOR SANDALS

SANDALS ARTE PIEDI // SHORTS ZARA // TOP TOPSHOP // JACKET MAX MARA // SUNGLASSES MARC BY MJ // 
Hey guys! I'm sorry this post took forever to go up but I've been struggling with some issues on my theme for quite a while and it took some time to figure out how to make my pictures appear in a good quality.
I got these sandals about two weeks ago and I'm so excited to finally style them and show you. Gladiator sandals are one of this summer's biggest shoe trends and they add that little something to every outfit. I might make one or two more posts wearing these sandals since I have a few ways in mind about how I could style them. I really liked how this outfit turned out and I hope you got some inspiration for your summer outfits. If you recreate this make sure to tweet me pics. XX 

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird