Translate

Sunday, April 26, 2015

SUNDAY OUTFIT

Shorts & Crop Top from ZARA // Jacket from COS // Sunglasses Marc for Marc Jacobs // Watch Michael Kors // Backpack BRODWAY NYC // Shoes ANYSHOES Milan // 

Hello babes   As I promised , I finally have a new outfit post for you. Spring is finally here so I thought it was about time I posted an outfit wearing shorts. I went out with my daddy today after my morning class and I was feeling like dressing up a little bit so we took some outfit pictures. I love how this outfit is casual and comfy but still looks so classy and put together. I wish it weren't this sunny because the pictures would have turned out so much better , but the weather didn't feel like helping me out. If you liked this outfit make sure to share it with your friends and let me know what your favorite spring clothing items are! I hope you got some inspiration and ideas from this. See you soon. XX    

1 comment:

  1. Nice suit!
    Fits you girl! <3

    http://www.christyandthecity.com/

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird