Translate

Thursday, March 5, 2015

SHE'S NOW 17

Hey there! Today is my second day in Milan but more importantly it's my birthday! I'm so happy and grateful for all the love and gifts I received today. I turned 17 and I'm now one year close to the big one-eight (18).I woke up pretty early today so that I could have more time to stroll around and have some fun and of course shop. I went to Lush(again) , Zara , H&M, Brandy Mellvile and plenty of italian shoe stores. I'm having such and amazing time here I wish I never had to go back! Taking a break from school and studying feels so so so good. I hope I'll get the chance to visit again soon but for now I'm just going to enjoy the few days I have left. I hope you like these photos. For more follow me on my social media (links on sidebar).
Big hug from the 17 year old me. X

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird