Translate

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

HELLO MILAN!


Hey there! It's been quite a long time since my last post but I'm back and I'm now in Milan! I'm so excited to finally be here..ugh! I had been looking foward to this trip since December and it's now March! Also , tomorrow (March 5th) is my birthday so this is a great opportunity for me to shop and spend time with my daddy. The first day was so so tiring but I already bought a couple of things and I'm very pleased with my purcases. I went to Aldo , Rinascente , Lush(omfg!) and ZARA. Ugh I fell in love with all the new collections. The Rinascente is a huge shopping center with high end brands and you can imagine my eyes tearing up when I saw all the Celine and Givency bags, Fendi fluffy keychains and Valentino shoes....Anyway , I hope you enjoy the photos the paparazzi-aka my dad- took and I'll have many others coming all these days so stay tuned for that. Love , Ira

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird