Translate

Sunday, February 8, 2015

FUZZBALL


Hey guys It's Sunday and I finally have an outfit post for you. I wore this outfit a couple of weeks ago and thought it looked really cute so I wanted to share it with you. I'm not the biggest fan of skirts in winter because tights always give me a hard time but I really liked the way this turned out , girly but not too dressy. I hope the weather doesn't decide to go crazy again so that I can make more outfit posts for you.
I'm very excited that furs will still be in for Spring because I live in a very cold town so although I would love to be able to rock leather jackets and blazers for spring , I will probably be stuck with my fur jackets for a little longer. Anyway , I hope you liked the photos and got some inspiration for your outfits. Big hug. X


2 comments:



blogger template by lovebird