Translate

Saturday, January 17, 2015

TODAY'S

He there Fiinally I have a new post for you. I really enjoy shooting and editing and just working on my blog so I'm very excited to be back. I have a really good friend that wants to be a photographer and is really talented so we decided to work together and shoot together for my blog so that I post better quality material. So this outfit is one of my favorite casual outfits I've done. I got inspired from a photo of Kendall I saw on pinterest but since I live in a small town I dressed it down a bit and made it more casual and comfy. I really hope you like it and get some inspiration for your outfits. 


Faux Fur ZARA | Denim Jacket is diy but you can find similar here | leather pants ZARA | boots Airstep | Beanie Bershka 



No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird